If you'll die tomorow, your last words will be ?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Supposing you'll die tommorow.What will be your last words ?
I made a list with some ideas, can you help me make this list bigger ? Add a comment.

"The money are ..."
"I'll be back.. "
"Hasta la vista, baby!"
"That hurt"
"Well it was fun."
"Well, this sucks"
"Hmmmm..... what this button do? "
"Adios amigos!"
"Who's next ?"


Now look what other say's

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark Twain

"Why do you weep. Did you think I was immortal?"
~~ Louis XIV, King of France, d. 1715

"I used to say that politics is the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first." - Ronald Reagan.

"Friends applaud, the comedy is finished."
~~ Ludwig van Beethoven, composer, d. March 26, 1827

"Et tu, Brute?"
Assassinated.
~~ Gaius Julius Caesar, Roman Emperor, d. 44 BC

"I can't sleep."
~~ James M. Barrie, author, d. 1937

"Now comes the mystery."
~~ Henry Ward Beecher, evangelist, d. March 8, 1887

"That was the best ice-cream soda I ever tasted."
~~ Lou Costello, comedian, d. March 3, 1959

"Goodnight my darlings, I'll see you tomorrow."
~~ Noel Coward, writer, d. 1973

"I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."
~~ Richard Feynman, physicist, d. 1988

"I know you have come to kill me. Shoot coward, you are only going to kill a man." - Facing his assassin, Mario Teran, a Bolivian soldier.
~~ Ernesto "Che" Guevara, d. October 9, 1967

"Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough.
To his housekeeper, who urged him to tell her his last words so she could write them down for posterity."

~~ Karl Marx, revolutionary, d. 1883

"I knew it. I knew it. Born in a hotel room - and God damn it - died in a hotel room."
~~ Eugene O'Neill, writer, d. November 27, 1953

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist. . . ."
Killed in battle during US Civil War.
~~ General John Sedgwick, Union Commander, d. 1864

"God bless... God damn."
~~ James Thurber, humorist, d. 1961

"Why yes - a bulletproof vest."
- James Rodges, murderer, on his final request before the firing squad.

"Remember, the death penalty is murder." - Robert Drew, executed on August 2, 1994.

"And now, in keeping with Channel 40's policy of always bringing you the latest in blood and guts, in living color, you're about to see another first - an attempted suicide." - Chris Hubbock, newscaster who shot herself during broadcast.

"That's All Folks !" - Epitaph of Mel Blanc, The Man of a Thousand Voices.

"I intend to live forever - so far, so good" - Stephen Wright.

"I'm going to live forever, or die trying !" - Spider Robinson

"On New Year's Day, I made a resolution to live every day like it was my last. It worked well, until I realized that I was flat broke and the owner of 253 pre-paid funeral plans." - Kevin Kee.

"I'm immortal... so far." - Earle Robinson.

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen, Without Feathers

"I always wanted to be somebody. I see now that I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers." - Emo Phillips.

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." - Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860), German philosopher.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other son-of-a-bitch die for his." - General Patton

"It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether *I* win or lose." - Darrin Weinberg.

Technorati Tag's : , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!