Secrets Behind Logos

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Some time ago I've posted a topic named "Who are my readers ?" - I wanted to know who are the people that read my blog.I was very happy to see so many comments.I remember that I have on this blog people who work in design and advertising, and that post is dedicated to them, and ofcourse to all my loyal readers.

I've found an ToxicBlogs something very interesting about logos and their meaning.So let's take a look at this two logos.


So see something ? You might think the arrow does nothing here. But it says that amazon.com has everything from a to z and it also represents the smile brought to the customer's face.



Yeah, I am talking about the 'arrow' that you can see between the E and the x in this logo. The arrow was introduced to underscore speed and precision, which are part of the positioning of the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!