Interesting Stuff - 29.01.2007

Monday, January 29, 2007

In this post I want to share with you some interesting links that I've found on the internet today.I'm sure that some of them you'll like.So let's begin.

Worlds First Wheelchair Backflip
- Here you can see a boy that can't walk, but this thing don't stop him to follow his dream and make all kind of freestyle tricks.As I've said he can't walk but he can make some amazing tricks from his wheelchair, even a backflip.You watch the video.

Something really dangerous - When I watched this movie ... I've said WTF.Take a look.

One of the funniest compilations from the internet

Top 25 Web Celeb - A list of the most well known web celebrities.

How Brainwashing Works - For those who want to know more about brainwashing.

Enjoy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!