Amazing Folding Couch

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I've discovered this amazing couch a few weeks ago, but I forget to post it on my blog.So why this couch is so amazing ? I will tell you a few words, but after you will see the video I'm sure you'll don't need them.On the internet there is no to much information about this couch but we know that the couch is made from thin, flat chair-shaped silhouettes, joined together by some kind of membrane in an accordion that can collapse down into a dictionary-think chunk or be spread out for feet on end, as a divan, chair or sofa.Now let's see the video and say a BIG ... WOW !!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is something. I wonder how they did it

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!