Spyder Roadster

Thursday, March 15, 2007

This beautiful bike is called a Spyder roadster.It is built by BRP under the Can-Am brand.The Can-Am brand is BRP's wheeled vehicle brand which includes all-terrian vehicles and Spyder roadsters.The Can-Am brand stands for a connection between performance and agility and balance of style an strenght.The Spyder aligns perfectly with these brand attributes.The first Spyder roadsters will be delivered to selected authorized North American Dealers in the fall of 2007.The MSRP will start at 14,999$, and European prices will be communicated at a later date. - You can find more about this "toy" on their official website.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one in Mesa Arizona three weeks ago and LOVE IT ! Now I can't work or sleep at night. All I want to do is ride it. I am 55 years old and have been riding motorcycles since I was 12. My Harley got stolen three years ago and I just didn't want to go back to that particular biker crowd again. Didn't know what I wanted.

Then I saw the Spyder Roadster. Took it for a test ride and was sold on it before I went three blocks. I would say 1/2 or more of the Spyder people I rode with on the 140 mile test ride are Harley riders. They all said the same thing. "I have my Harley in the garage and I also have the Spyder as well". Love it ! If you haven't test drove one yet, you should.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!