My Readers Decided

Monday, May 07, 2007

Five days ago I've asked a question ( Consulting With My Readers ) if I should move this blog on a domain or keep this blogspot account. I saw the comments, and I've also got some emails and the conclusion is that "Things you don't see every day" will stay on this blogspot domain. The reasons that I've decided to stay on this blogspot domain is because :
  • We have a lot of great content here, and users want to look back at some posts
  • I already have some loyal users that are used with this simple interface, and they like the way it is
  • We already have a history here, because this blog is 1 year and 5 months year old
  • The readers are already used with this domain
These are the main reasons for what I want to continue this blog, I hope you'll stay here with me. As you've maybe saw in the last months I've posted rare ( 2 or 3 times per week ), but at least I try to post, I don't abandon this blog. I've posted so rare, because is quite hard to find interesting content for this website, and I don't want to bore you with junk. I'll continue to post on this blog 2 or 3 times per week, and when I have more time I'll post more often. Don't forget we have here a lot of content just check the archives and you'll be amazed of what I've gathered on this blog in the last year. ( January 2006, February 2006, March 2006, April 2006, May 2006, June 2006, July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007 ).

Thanks for reading this blog for so much time.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to you and your great site!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Humphrey_Bobs said...

Cool Dude..Welldone for making such a funny interesting site

9:00 PM  
Blogger necromanc said...

Minds_Alliance - Please send me an email. - Thanks

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best blog ever^^

10:08 PM  
Blogger Markoosha said...

Hey necromanc, good decision :) why complicate where you don't have to :)

Btw, you mention that you don't have time to post more frequently. Why don't you consider colaboration with a few people. I would help you find some interestinf stuff. I used to have my own blog but abandoned it recently do to the "hard task" of finding readers. But my posts had the same idea - to amaze. Maybe I can contribute if you want. Have a look at my abandoned blog and contact me if interested.

Anyway, you got one loyal reader here ;)

regards

10:06 AM  
Blogger necromanc said...

How I can contact you Markoosha ? Or send me an email, you can find my email in the sidebar.

Thanks

12:44 PM  
Blogger McFer2k said...

I think it's a good idea to keep the blog at blogger. Thanks and best regards from Bilbao,

2:17 PM  
Blogger godote said...

good decision man :)
keep up the good works

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome to hear! love this blog. keep up the good work!

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fill out your e-mail address
to receive our newsletter!